View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2010, 16:48   #41
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Imperia and their mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
We have offered repeatedly to cooperate with Imperia against Apprime for mutual benefit - feel free to confirm with Buddah, if you're on good enough terms with your own HC.
I know, you've offered, threatened, preassured etc for a good while for Imp to jump into a block.

For the record, my HC doesnt like me all that much, so i piece together the bits and pieces i hear here and there.

Londo, ND and asc has been buddies all round(and for rounds). Asc should have enough political leverage to get ND fleets focused elswhere, if that was what they really wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
Aren't you one of the people who hit me the following day after the avoidance between Ascendancy and Imperia was in place? Also, aren't you one of the people who hit another Ascendancy galaxy alongside Apprime on the second or third day of the avoidance?

How can anyone expect to work with you, hypocrite?
I've roided with app on 2 occations due to not being able to be around for imp TP. At this point imp had a deal with asc to not organize attacks on asc gals. I didnt organize shit; i asked a friend in app to find me a target and he did. Avoidance and NAP aint the same thing smartass.

DigitalZero, how imp has become ND's most hostile alliance is beyond me. Says a lot about your low level of incs i guess, cause imp havent targetted you with the exception of 2 or 3 night(+ 2 galraids early in the round before imp knew what those gals were). Imp became top hostile by pure luck i guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjuhh View Post
How is not being hostile towards you for a few days much different from avoiding you for 3 days?
I'm making the same point twice, not pointing out the difference mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjuhh View Post
And despite what you say, you actually do cooporate with the alliance that dictates you, when you break a nap with asc because apprime tells you to, shocker!
No, imp said they wanted to break the official nap with asc because asc didnt target app at the time and imp had incs from ND/CT+APP. Someone in asc broke the nap and imp hasnt targetted asc since... Like said in the various pastebins asc likes to throw around with logs: Imp wanted to go back to neutral with asc to deal with the growing incs from nd/ct.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote