View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2010, 15:21   #39
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough
Re: Imperia and their mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Ive already said I wont be renewing my ND membership after this round.

ND should have really been on App case since pt 24 for their past few rounds worth of sins.
Not only that Asc have been good NAP partners for the last few rounds would have been nice to return the favour.

Edit - Relation Change 570 Ascendancy and NewDawn have confirmed they are allied. better late than never

Totally agree.
If Imp wasn't ****ing around, then we could, but with their lies and runaround hits, becoming #1 hostile to ND when we are in a smaller tag, really nothing we can do about this. Why should ND be on App's case when App is kindly leaving us be? App wanted a war with Asc 1 vs. 1, and due to Imperia threats and lies; they got it because it made us want to hit Imp.

Its fine that you leave ND Paisley, if you were any bit active, you would of known daily where ND was standing, as most of the BCs know this. If we were playing in a bigger tag and had the people we lost back, then I would of said we could be in the running, as of now, I guess we are a table turner with CT, in which we are with them til the end of the round. Asc relations are close, and are still close from the beginning of the round til now, but once again, activity m8, you would of known this. Enjoy the rest of your PA m8, was nice having you.

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote