View Single Post
Unread 25 Dec 2009, 11:57   #111
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Congrats Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
There is nothing good about VNC support planets.... It is the only way I can think of that render random def planets from being useful.
so you want to ruin the game fun of a serious ammount of people who play in this community 'just for fun' to stop 1 or 2 vnc accounts?

Really, for instance in round 30 we had a few out of tag planets in Ascendancy who were being played by genuine players who just attacked every now and then, scanned for Asc and send some out of tag defence with FI/CO that shot FR/DE and FR/DE that shot BS/CR. I really do not see what you are trying to do, unless you know that it is flawed and still want to do it anyway. (As I assume you do not want to do flawed things).

It kinda reminds me of the crusade and massacre in Beziers. A cathar city (yes, the real Cathars lived there!) they were being crusaded against by the Roman Catholic church. When entering the city, the order came, when asked how to distinguish between good Catholics and Cathars: 'Kill them all, God will recognize his children.'