Thread: hrmm Ramadan
View Single Post
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 13:03   #33
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: hrmm Ramadan

I once dated a muslim girl who as yuors is, is not religious but whenit came to Ramadan, she suddenly turned religious. I believe it is family connections, if her parents are religious tehn the daughters sons will have to stick to the certain set of rules, and you can bet she would have to be at home every night for it, for prayers and other stuff so I understand her breaking up with you for a month part. i find they are more hassle than they are worth in the end, but that fact still doesnt stop you in the end.

I do agree that most religions are hypocritical and islam is just takes the cake. I had quite a few muslim friends who would drink, smoke get laid etc. When it came to ramadan they would continue the smoking and drinking but not the sex, and because they stuck to one rule during ramadan the would class themselves good muslims and believe they did right. I asked one of my friends one day and he tried to justify it by saying there were 3 levels of badness, smoking and drinking were on the 3rd level and sex and other things were the 1st, so because they only did the 3rd level of badness it was ok, heh.

Also if u bleed or throwup during the fast, isnt that classed as the fast is broken?