Thread: hrmm Ramadan
View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 16:29   #11
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: hrmm Ramadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
My gf is a muslim as well. No kissing/cuddling/food/drink from sunrise to sunset.
Above all, have some respect for her. After all, it's only one month.

Maybe you should try fasting one day or two, maybe you'll understand a bit more what she's going through.
I think ill do just that wait. As for fasting im not into that, its nothing special pretty much all they do is sleep in the day anyway. Anyway the toughest part when I tried it was no water. That gets to you but still its a choice and ill respect it.