Thread: hrmm Ramadan
View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 16:01   #9
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Re: hrmm Ramadan

Pig i hope you dont take this bad but I think is stupid asking on a public forum how you supposed to act in this kind of sittuation, specially cos you admit you like her. Nobody here should know better than you if you can handle her beliefs, and know how hard is for you to support her on this month. My advice for this matter is "talk to yourself" and see if you think she is worth of such sacrifice. Nobody is better than you to opine since it will be you who will have to live with or without her.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote