View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 00:11   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] All I can say is, didnt see this coming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
Doesn't sound like a terrible deal to me, West Ham could never ordinarily attract players of that calibre, and although they'll get nothing when the players are eventually sold on, it isn't that rare to not get any return on a player. Any time you buy a player over 30 you're unlikely to get much of a return.

its more a case of: do the players have any control over where they will be playing? it appears to all intents and purposes that that firm 'owns' those two players (and others i assume) so, whats to stop they saying:

'oh yeah, sunderland came in with the best offer for us (us being the company, and their profit line), so you two are going to be playing championship football next season'. I may not agree with most agents, but at least (one would assume) the players get some input into where they are going to be sold to (hense having to agree personal terms i wouls assume)

whats to stop them from moving again next year? and the year after?

from the players point of view it surely must be unsettling for something like this to happen (how many argentinians have heard of west ham fs?)