View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2011, 17:56   #34
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Omega has fallen the end of the world is here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
DLR/ND decided to fence at the beginning of the round, and today, this happened
The last 10 rounds have apparently taught you nothing, which explains why it took you until now before realising Apprime are pretty strong. I guess we'll see you guys again next round, around tick 800, complaining about the unfairness of it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
TGV (aka Kargool) refuses assist because of a grudge that Kargool holds against DLR, which I'll quote, "<Kargool> after dlr has hit us 4 nights in a row?"

Well, Kargool, I am very glad that you're not a 'real' politician. By all means, hold a grudge, but don't expect to fence for the remainder of the round because as you grow, the Apprime block will roid you down like they did to ND today.
Considering how thoroughly he's been destroying your posts, Kargool hardly needs any defence from the likes of me, but this sounds more like a blunder on the part of DLR than on his. Who would've thought that people hold grudges. That's certainly never happened before in PA history!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote