View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2011, 15:49   #25
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Omega has fallen the end of the world is here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Planetarion isn't what it used to be. It's a dieing game.

If Planetarion was the free world and Apprime was a terrorist organisation, we'd all be utterly screwed!

For some reason, Apprime seems to have influence other most hc's, which makes them the dominant Planetarion alliance.

When war is happening (especially if Apprime is on the winning side), alliances shouldn't fence (especially if they're growing at a rate that will interest Apprime) because they will just get roided down by the Apprime block.

DLR/ND decided to fence at the beginning of the round, and today, this happened

The same will surly happen to DLR.

So, who is actually fighting the Apprime block? xVx/ND.

TGV (aka Kargool) refuses assist because of a grudge that Kargool holds against DLR, which I'll quote, "<Kargool> after dlr has hit us 4 nights in a row?"

Well, Kargool, I am very glad that you're not a 'real' politician. By all means, hold a grudge, but don't expect to fence for the remainder of the round because as you grow, the Apprime block will roid you down like they did to ND today.

In my opinion, Apprime should be the target of interest each and every round.

Due to the incompetence of most hc's left in this dieing game, I shall retire at the end of the round.
You do realise that you left out the fact that DLR was asked on numerous occasions if they were willing to hit apprime, and said no at every stage and cross road, as did ND. Then after saying no, they launched on us? And pray tell me, how many times did ND say no to hitting Apprime? ND didnt hit Apprime, and Apprime joined in on ND in the end.

Again, Explain to me Clouds, why should TGV fight a war against another ally for yet another alliance to win? It is the top alliances initiative to initiate and sell their "cause" to the mid tier alliances, everything else is just rubbish. If I play the game to sacrifice my own ally for other needs I'll end up as an ally with no roids, crap morale and a lousy attitude.

I have no wish to drag a newly forged group of players into some scrappy war where allies drop targets 4-5 minutes before TP and change their decisions on the whim just because some HC throws a tantrum.

The entire round has been riddled with fluid politics and not any clear direction at all, and yet you try to pin the blame on me and my ally that went into the round with 30 members and a goal to become top 8? And this is coming from a shipjumper that left a sinking ship just because nobody bothered to dc his incs at night.

Maybe its for the best that you retire at the end of the round.