View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2011, 15:09   #22
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omega has fallen the end of the world is here....

Planetarion isn't what it used to be. It's a dieing game.

If Planetarion was the free world and Apprime was a terrorist organisation, we'd all be utterly screwed!

For some reason, Apprime seems to have influence other most hc's, which makes them the dominant Planetarion alliance.

When war is happening (especially if Apprime is on the winning side), alliances shouldn't fence (especially if they're growing at a rate that will interest Apprime) because they will just get roided down by the Apprime block.

DLR/ND decided to fence at the beginning of the round, and today, this happened

The same will surly happen to DLR.

So, who is actually fighting the Apprime block? xVx/ND.

TGV (aka Kargool) refuses assist because of a grudge that Kargool holds against DLR, which I'll quote, "<Kargool> after dlr has hit us 4 nights in a row?"

Well, Kargool, I am very glad that you're not a 'real' politician. By all means, hold a grudge, but don't expect to fence for the remainder of the round because as you grow, the Apprime block will roid you down like they did to ND today.

In my opinion, Apprime should be the target of interest each and every round.

Due to the incompetence of most hc's left in this dieing game, I shall retire at the end of the round.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote