View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2008, 10:55   #23
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: We shall Stoom them on the beaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Space,
we shall roid the the morning and noon,
we shall roid with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Alliance, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the internet,
we shall bicker on the forum sites,
we shall roid in our homes and in our workplace,
we shall roid in our schools;
we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Alliance or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our time in Real Life, armed and guarded by the great outdoors, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, a new game, with all its graphics and playerbase, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.
I'm trying to work out a melody for that song of yours, but I just can't find one suiting. At least it wasn't that shitty "we shall not be moved"-crap everyone and their kitchen sink sings over in England nowadays