View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 12:18   #27
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Whats your price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Hypothetically speaking of course, what would your price be to...

a) Sleep with someone of the same sex (If you swing that way, insert opposite sex. If you like both sexes as some do then add a twist to a sex of your choice.)
b) Kill someone
c) Quit your job
d) Have your foot chopped off
e) Eat/Drink someone elses vomit

a) just wouldnt no matter what the money was. can you imagine the nightmares for years afterwards?

b) 10 grand before the kill. another 10 when complete. Supply of weapon (of my choosing depending on hit) and detailed information on target location and daily routine.

c) this seems a silly one? ill just pluck 20 million out the air.

d) i like using my feet. so again...no amount of money.

e) hmm a tricksy one!....it would be a lot but tbh i wouldnt really want to do it...if i was totally pissed and didnt really know what i was doing and was offered say 100 grand id probably say 'OK!'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote