View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 11:33   #19
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Best / Worst live bands

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
i forgot about oasis. i saw them in cardiff a year or two ago. absolutely terrible. not too shabby at glasto last year, but i was munted at the time mind. wouldnt pay to go see them again.
Yeah they can be shit at certain places but at Manchester they are always up for it.