View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 02:34   #1
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Yahwe Explains .... Money

Money

Cash

Being rich

Yet I ask you; what do those phrases mean? I shall apologise immediately now if i am percieved as a racist. I am going to suggest that America has a different view of wealth from the rest of the world. In my defence i would say that this is not racial. it is cultural. americans, be they black, white, asian, pink or purple, are fed with this stuff. The fiction exists in all countries. its just that in america money 'rules' when other nations try to supress it.

there is a basic question to ask

now some, some are addicted to money. nothing else. they sleep happier. their food tastes better. they look healthier. if they
have money.

I would like to suggest that that is wrong. that those who feel that way are addicts.

to those of us who are not addicted. i ask questions. what do you do? why do you do it?

always the answer is the same. 'money'.

money. what is it? well to be honest money is a lie. no country, not even america, can afford to pay out if you cash in those notes you all carry and use. in your day to day life you pass between you notes. they are worthless. they are promises on paper.

your belief gives them meaning.

all i seek in posting about money, is to remind you of something you know. value. value is eternal. we know it. in our bones. i am proud of this truth. you all know value. but

there is danger. value is true. money is a lie. if you confuse money and value you will make a mistake. not anything to be ashamed of. but a fundamental mistake none the less.

there is no value in having lots of notes. no matter how many you collect. no more value. value is eternal. it exists within money. but the distinction is important.

it is far worse to be without value. than it is to be without money.