View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 19:00   #14
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Crap at Online Gaming

Well, the obvious feature you need to be good, is to practise.

Bots are good for this, but its really not the best way. Dedication is what you need, and a interest to learn the tacics involved, where to run, where to pickup, where to predict.

Timing is essential, aswell as the tactical play.
Obviously when it comes to the very start of your gamin carreer, all you need to do is ensure that you read forums, watch how other people play, write a config, tweak your gfx setting etc etc.

Things will come eventually, so patience is your friend, aswell as a humble attitude towards your fellow gamers. If you treat them nice, they will help you with whatever you might need.

(Ive won a few nordic tournaments in various games aswell as a european championship, so Im not talking out of my ass like everyone else are.)

for the record, Halflife and CS IS THE DEVIL!