View Single Post
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 12:53   #118
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What Should be Taught in Schools?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
So why not teach it to them then?
er...

what...?

We do teach it to them...

They get their introduction to it in 5 or so lessons in year 7...

I have mentioned THAT about 4 times also.

Do you read my posts or just skimread them and find one or two points to disagree with for the sake of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Also, looking through the thread, all (well, closer to both) the times you've talked about Excel the program you've been saying how useless it is for them at that age.
It's an INTRODUCTION to Excel. It'd be a ****ing pain to suddenly decide to use the program with them at GCSE, as you'd have to teach them it and then get them to implement it within their coursework. If they already have the required skills, it is much easier to slot the work into the scheme of work.