Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2007, 22:35   #77
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet forums

I am not really sure I am comfortable idea with generic forums. Setting up a forum for the basis of discussions seems a little too naked in its intentions, it's like going to a singles night. Er, I imaigne.

I like PA because it is a happy accident I post here. And most people who are here are likewise here as a side-effect of something else - they liked a silly spreadsheet game centred around maths and politics. This means we have a certain type of community - if nothing else, maths, economics and politics degrees must be 5x as common as in the normal population.

Likewise, I will sometimes post on the forums of a particular band, night-club or programming thingie. But "general forums" have always left me cold, which is possibly why I've not gone for a SA or PB account.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote