Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2007, 21:31   #67
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
I had already gathered your opinion was different to mine yahwe. It would be nice if you could actually elaborate instead of reiterate.

Inaccurate.

[/u][/b]Admit to something you have constructed out of thin air without performing any actual research into the matter?
Thats as retarded a thing to do as it is for a jury to toss a coin to determine guilt or innocence.

The board, no. The actions of some of its members, yes and ultimately only those members can defend themselves. I agree with you that this board does not tend to be terribly good right now

Dont understand != dont agree.
yeah.

skiddy, maladoni, minty, nadar and ste were better at spouting shit than you.