Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2007, 21:08   #65
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
I thought it was more that dace took the thread, added some humour and ran with it, not for the reaction tsm had
well you're wrong.

and it disturbs me to know that you think that.

Quote:
As opposed to GD?
Both forums have their childish members who drag the average down but i dont see you condemning GD for it. What has PB got that warrants the special treatment?
no grown up members

Quote:
Im guessing you are referring to the one by maladoni and the one tomkat made against jbg ( which was probably more about the spat rg. a thread that jbg ruined )
Now, take a good look at nodrogs posts yahwe. plenty of ad hominem to go round and quite bitter at times.
if you consider PB childish on the basis of individuals then it is hipocritical ( and somewhat dishonest ) not to consider GD the same
well actually it isn't.

your arguments are turgid dull and wrong. you are in fact arguing not against what i type but against what you want to argue about.

The posts of skiddy, maladoni, minty, nadar, ste and (dare we mention) yourself have shown this absurd silliness.

in case you missed my point:

JUST ADMIT THAT YOU LIKE BEING PURILE AND CHILDISH RATHER THAN TRYING TO PUSH WATER UPHILL BY SAYING THAT YOU ARE NOT CHILDISH AND PURILE

GD doesn't need defending and if it does need defending then i'll be damned if i'm going to do it. Gd is not a religion. it's not a clique. it doesn't improve your life by membership. And it doesn't seem to be particularly good at the moment.

pb doesn't understand. all the names i typed above ... they don't understand at all.