Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2007, 20:55   #64
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Internet forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
see because i'm bored i'm going to keep correcting you.

that thread is in clownshoe corner because gd finds that 'eastenders' reaction to be absurd - tragically ridiculous.
I thought it was more that dace took the thread, added some humour and ran with it, not for the reaction tsm had

Quote:
the fact is that pb is purile and childish. the pb supporters would look much better and achieve much more (neg repping me really doesn't achieve that much) if they simply admitted that they like being purile and childish.
As opposed to GD?
Both forums have their childish members who drag the average down but i dont see you condemning GD for it. What has PB got that warrants the special treatment?

Quote:
the pb 'response' to an uncontroversial truth has been absurd. and i love them well and know them well and shall tell them to their face on the 14th (why oh why i can say the same thing to a person but if i type it i am satan has been a long running curiosity for me). But frankly they are lying through their fingers and spreading the most pathetically transparent ad hominems around as though by telling the truth deffeh had done some awful thing.
Im guessing you are referring to the one by maladoni and the one tomkat made against jbg ( which was probably more about the spat rg. a thread that jbg ruined )
Now, take a good look at nodrogs + jbgs posts yahwe. plenty of ad hominem to go round and quite bitter at times.
if you consider PB childish on the basis of individuals then it is hipocritical ( and somewhat dishonest ) not to consider GD the same

Last edited by Phil^; 23 May 2007 at 21:08.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote