Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2007, 20:39   #63
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
ur fukken ded ?
its hardly alone.
see because i'm bored i'm going to keep correcting you.

that thread is in clownshoe corner because gd finds that 'eastenders' reaction to be absurd - tragically ridiculous.

The difference is the attitude. Because deffeh (in his 'wisdom' - which i am known to question) foolishly said an honest thing about pb and an honest thing about gd. we have seen a never ending succession of over reaction by pb supporters.

the fact is that pb is purile and childish. the pb supporters would look much better and achieve much more (neg repping me really doesn't achieve that much) if they simply admitted that they like being purile and childish.

the pb 'response' to an uncontroversial truth has been absurd. and i love them well and know them well and shall tell them to their face on the 14th (why oh why i can say the same thing to a person but if i type it i am satan has been a long running curiosity for me). But frankly they are lying through their fingers and spreading the most pathetically transparent ad hominems around as though by telling the truth deffeh had done some awful thing.