View Single Post
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 03:17   #1
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Worst Birhday ever

Today is my birthday and this has to be the worst birthday ever.

I filed for bankrupsy today. Usually I get to go somewhere to eat but today I was abandoned and left without the means to even buy myself a birthday dinner. I know that I am hated and that no one loves me. I am not allowed to do anything today and I just wish I was dead.

I am alone and abandoned. I am 37 years old and I have nothing to show for my life so far. I have a crap job and a crap life. Nobody loves me.

Actions speak louder than words and I am weary of hearing the lies from people that say they care and then go out of their way to show me that I do not matter and that I am not important any way, shape, or form. To those people that treat me this way I am sorry that you feel the need to belittle me and make me feel so worthless.

I was already depressed and now I am wishing I was dead. If I could figure out a quick and painless way to kill myself I would but I am too chicken to use the tools available to me that would end my life.

I don't know why I am even bothering to post this. No one cares and few will ever see this.

To the one that abandoned me I hope that you are proud of yourself.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote