View Single Post
Unread 22 Oct 2005, 03:09   #1
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough
Buddah|away! away for real

Ni!

ill have have to write a different post here than on ******** boards i guess.

Thank you PA for the good times and the bad times, its been one hell of a ride.
i doubt many of you saw this coming as i have said i was gonna retire after every round since r11
but this time its for real. I wont go into why i quit. but i will quit all online gaming as today, its very personal and i hope you understand this, in pa what hurts me the most is letting eXilition and my buddypack down. i know we would have had one hell of a round regardless if we won or lost.
And i feel shit for not being able to join you. who i want to thank you the most here though would be 1up, without you this game would have been shit. eXilition will always have a spot in my heart, but it was 1up that kept me playing.

I want to thank alot of players/persons. but its really just 2-3 people i want to mention.
Kimster for dragging me into theese games, deras for teaching me how to play, and LordJuha for being Father KoN to me.
there is alot of person that i should have mentioned, as i have been around for a long time. And those of you that feel left out in this post, you most likely have a spot in my heart

If you feel you should know why then feel free to pm me, and if i feel that you should know i will tell you why, atm its just my pia gal PA bp, and KoN HK that know.

Buddah|away signing out for real at the moment. I might be back god knows but at the moment i will not play any online game

ill still be around on irc though

Hugs and Kisses
Buddah|away

*edited* pia gal aswell
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote