View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 01:05   #18
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Jade Goody: Enemy of civilisation

In reference to what Ste posted, 1) Dennis Rodman was in the Big Brother house? I'm saddened someone what cool would go in and I'm saddened I wasn't told - I would have watched at least an episode. 2) The last paragraph raises a good point .
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote