Thread: Ffs
View Single Post
Unread 19 Apr 2007, 21:24   #57
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Defending yourself using a gun is likewise easier than defending yourself with a knife. The American college this happened at had recently passed a law preventing students from being armed on campus; the massacre would almost certainly not have succeeded if a couple of students in the classroom had had guns. The 'banning guns decreases/increases crime' arguments are intensely stupid - there is, as far as I know, no worthwhile evidence at all that suggests that gun bans have a significant impact on crime. The problems with America are largely cultural rather than having anything to do guns; other countries such as Canada/Norway/etc have just as widespread firearm ownership and a lot less violence. The whole debate is just blind emotionalism with very little rational thought behind it (see: any Yahwe post in this thread).
out of kindness to your retarded mind i thought i'd provide yet more evidence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimveer_Gill

Why exactly are you opposing me on this?