View Single Post
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 01:41   #32
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Havoc is serious ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
FEEL THE FURY

Only other alliance to have as anal retentive policies.
Fury had policies that applied to havoc - mainly it required the consent of members between themselves on what they wanted to do (whether to attack eachother or not.)

Officially, the agreements of alliances still applied into havoc mainly to stop bad blood forming. Thus Fury maintained order through havoc - with possible removals from the alliance for those who didnt want to respect the rules.

Whilst it may seem harsh - the members could always war between themselves (and those people from other alliances) as long as consent was gotten between all those involved.

I believe Eclipse adopted the same policy in earlier rounds - but I'm unsure to whether they do now.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote