View Single Post
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 16:38   #18
auther pendragon

auther pendragon is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Havoc is serious ?

lol

having read the full thread it appears there some tomfoolery afoot so lets give a timeline

1) at about 6:00 am in channels i told ppl i was taking baby into hospital (everyone knows shes a tad ill)
2) at about 6:30 am kilroy attacked (kilroy removed himself from in game alliance to do this) he was accompanied by 2 gal mates and 2 of zmeus multi accounts that survived (it was the big oneof zmeus in that gal got closed btw)
3) at aroud 8:30 an ex gal mate of mine tells me by sms that hes been told to co op my salvage and that i wouldnt be playing as i was unable to log in :P

simple fact is all my fleet was in base slot (hardly in battle mode) and i didnt actually see a battle just the 3 ticks of brs when i got in (i only actually went online cos someone was having server issues so phoned me or i would have just gone to sleep)

kilroy then starts some shite in this thread and in pa channels ect dunno if its to crow i was owned or to rubbish the alliance that helped him in the real game?

to be clear

a) i would have loved a nice havok battle (and had arranged it with some friends) but was deprived of it through sneakiness
b) odd that kilroy got alliance def from me during havok (double standards ?)
c) posting a section of txt that makes out something was said that wasnt is a tad childinsh IMHO

<kilroy> i dont think i will play next round
<kilroy> going up in ranks on my work
<kilroy> this januari
<kilroy> going to be a manager
<kilroy> so no time to play again i think

as far as the havok issue is involved we arent very anal those who treat havok like the real game are accomodated,
eg:-( waffle wanted to "win" havok) < while i dont see havok as been "won" i respect that persons wishes
those that want fun have fun.
eg:-(focht always invited ppl to attack his gal in previous rounds during havok)
Personally i wouldnt have been playing at all except i have alliance comitments
eg:-(defending prats like kilroy when they scream for alliance defence).
But generally alliance vs alliance attacks are done with the consent of both parties

anyway to all everywhere happy new year