Thread: I hate Titles
View Single Post
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:52   #32
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Re: I hate Titles

Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
This round would have rocked had this happened.

1: the farmers when originally turned in to the proper people WITH bloody proof would have deleted the 3-4 people I turned in <with proof> as well as others who had turned in naughty peeps.

2: VOM stuck to the plan the war would have been ace instead "I FRICKING TOLD YOU SO"

3: Weet/Nar not formed a coalition "still tough to bash cause if VOM had not collapsed im not so sure it would have been ace still" Tough call to be honest

4: :e_bunny: never should have been added to the forums.

The same thing happens every round this one is nothing different only a smaller universe.
#1 You seem to totally miss the amount of cheating involved. Several hundreds of planets need to be removed from play really. There is no way in the world there is some many 'old friends/relative' playing the round as support planet 5 or 6 gals alone that I know of who seem totally dedicated in sending def for their m8s without ever sending pods along. The support planets alone are bigger than several smaller alliances. This just means there is very serious multying and accountsharing going on. I'm not sure if anybody is closed for that unless he does it quite stupidly.

#2 what ever VOM's plan was they were vastly outnumbered. Weet managed to cover a few few hundred non VOM planets every single night as well so they weren't even stretched a bit.

#3 Well, the round would certyainly have been better if weet had not allied nar which was one of the most stupid political moves I have even seen in PA history but clearly vom should not have existed either.

#4 Blame the ****ing :e_chick:

hAl