Unread 13 Apr 2003, 03:38   #7
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I hate Titles

Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
I do hate titles but anyway.

The position WEET is in is one that is tough to define. However we have to take into account that it is not their fault directly that VOM collapsed that is VOM's fault nor is it their fault NAR has gone into VACATION so their targets are thin to nothing so lets clear up a few things about parts of weet that suck and parts of weet that are being blamed from their past which is crap.

#1: There are Cheaters and Farmers in every alliance however there is a difference in WEET about this.

A: Eclipse if shown proof will kick and roid that guy to nothing as they do not wanna be associated with anyone cheating. You must understand cause something looks like farming even if you know its farming if you show no direct proof then whatever ya say is not valid.

B: Wp is a different case but their command is odd some turn their heads and some do it directly but they will not kick or roid anyone unless really pressured to and thats a big "if" however lots keep mixing up the make-up of WP itself along with Dragons.

C: the rest of weet as far as cheating goes hehe well they got members that do it to how come they are not as highly discussed as the others in weet?
Thats something I will grant Eclipse. They deal with cheaters swiftly and decisevly, unlike Wolfpack who's own HC would be hypocrites to kick members for cheating or Elysium who's HC abuse their positions of power for their own benefit. No-one ever mentions nor seems to care about ToT, not really sure why this is tho.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote