View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2011, 13:00   #25
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Ancient History - WHAT IF: Fury-Xanadu Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
While this is true, Sid fixed this after round 4.
This is true. After round 4 Fury managed to not only keep it's command structure (i.e dictatorship by Sid) relatively intact but also implement enough so that the alliance worked without Sid. (E.g r5 Wrath and my promotion, then shortly after Germania)

HOWEVER I do believe the leadership of Fury without Sid was not viable long term - as generally it was Sid that kept the internal politics together. I remember having to mediate alot of disputes - which only came about due to my "respect" within Fury for r4/r5.

It has been discussed before, but Fury was nearly destroyed in r4 yet came back through a core of dedicated members and was stronger in r5 because of it.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote