View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2008, 23:29   #22
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Googling your name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
and no one gets a job based on hobbies and interests so why this absurd obsession
Being active in your student environment (e.g. student organizations) boosts your CV. That is what will distinguish two candidates who are similar on other areas.

The only things that comes up when I search my name is a ranking in a sporting event, the phone number and a gaming site (can they reveal that? Thought "nicknames" were there for a reason. Not that it matters much.)

Alessio, I would not make a site like that. If they for some reason should find out, you will look like an asshat. Honesty gets you much farther than lying in the long run.