View Single Post
Unread 21 Jul 2011, 17:47   #89
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice
Re: Nighttime protection

Gio2k, Influence is actually correct I think your missing your own point.

The games you used are terrible examples you need persistent game worlds for your examples otherwise it defeats the purpose.

So for example not playing in an MMORPG for extended amounts of time per day means you wont attain high XP ranks. Take Jagex's Runescape - the top highscoring players are probably playing 16-20 hours a day easily. I imagine it's the same with WoW and any other MMORPG - Darkfall, Mortal online, etc etc.

The point is MMORPG is still a totally different genre to PA. Poker, starcraft etc you play a game for an hour or two then its over.

If you think you can compare PA to games like that you are seriously as I said earlier playing the wrong game.

EDIT: Forgot to say, and even on the games you mentioned level you have to be playing from them to be benefiting from them. When you're not playing nothing is happening!

Last edited by Zeyi; 21 Jul 2011 at 17:58.
Zeyi is offline   Reply With Quote