View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 10:15   #91
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: See you in 72 ticks cardi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Hey ell, long time no speak. Let's start disproving the logic of your post, shall we?

In effect you are saying, that nobody should be allowed to comment on anything specific, no matter if they do know what they are talking about in that respect, unless they are also knowledgeable about all other things possible or impossible?

You are basically faulting me for NOT making confident statements about things I am not aware of. God knows I've been faulted for sounding too assured of myself in the past, but I do believe this is the first time someone has actually attacked me for admitting I didn't know something.

Maybe you're just confused. Sure, it's a rare occasion when I have to claim ignorance or admit a fault, and perhaps you are simply attacking my statement as a knee-jerk reaction, the Pavlovian dog of awful AD trolling.

For your sake, I hope that's the case, because the alternative is that you are so mentally challenged you either did not understand what I wrote, or actually believe your own useless drivel. And I really didn't figure you to be quite that stupid.
Lol, Sun_tzu ... I didn't remember you were so "aggressive" on Ad, 4-5 years ago . Hi again btw.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote