View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 21:28   #59
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: See you in 72 ticks cardi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Ofc i know what the problem was and the reason they had to go to vac mode im not there to dc or was it actually just quite funny to see all the gal vac mode. i prefer the latter thought but please really does game need another gangbang to take on one gal i mean jesus every rnd this happens.
oh well it only happens because people are lazy and don't want to do it with smaller groups early game as they fear the high profile hitting backfiring in mass waves on themselfs. If you roid for example in 4-5 man groups enemy top planets.. you'll get more noticed than in one the multiple wave mass attacks where the roids get splitted up making the attack inefficient, only good side in the att was that you took roids from a single enemy.

It's a frigging stupid way to do it, but that's current pa no style and why it's so easy to shine in it. Anyways was hoping to go to vacationists this morning... but due to foreseen circumstances had to visit jihadists with few friends.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote