View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 19:18   #25
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Child poverty in the UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
The corporation ruse is quite popular in the UK apparently. I was speaking to an old friend who wanted his employer to put him on a contact instead of a salary. Then he'd set up his own company (which is just a matter of paperwork and doesn't cost too much), which his employer would use to pay him instead of paying him directly. He'd do this because there are significant tax breaks for "companies." I think he'd thought about the moral problems of this because he soon injected, "everyone's doing it!"
yeah ...

they just closed this.