View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 01:17   #4
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of
Re: Alliance Defense Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
Actually I have two ideas in my mind. One would be an AJAX-like system where the page polls the server in a given time amount and updates some of its contents accordingly, and also to use something AJAX based for updating single calls - the page itself is performing pretty bad at most times.
just to see if i understand you correctly, you basically want the page/script to send the updates in "parts" so it updates a few def calls at the time?
IE 50 calls and it updates 5 calls at the time?

And yes i noticed the page loading issues when added a large amount of test data. I've only really glanced at the code yet, but I've found the places causing the "lag" and well see about fixing'em.
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote