Thread: Military might
View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2013, 21:55   #91
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Military might

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Clouds...werent TGV/APP hitting ND to start with? Thats why fang joined ND hitting app, from my memory!
Actually, ND started hostilities with TGV by purposely targetting two TGV forts. We in turn retaliated. Some time after, I spoke to DigitialZero and told him that we would cease incomings on NewDawn. But then we learned that ND/FAnG were blocking against Apprime. We would not sit back and let Apprime take it in the arse, so I had to break my unofficial, informal agreement and we hit NewDawn again, and then later FAnG.

TGV puts loyalty above winning, and I think Apprime knows this. In turn, Apprime have shown the same respect.

Quote:
And your right, FAnG have struggled for a proper HC team this round, lots of people not doing very much until now, seems like its getting more organised though. Too little too late maybe. But you seem to be taking an awful lot of pride and getting very cocky about beating a half retarded FAnG
Calling NewDawn 'shit' is being cocky and arrogant? You can't deny the facts. NewDawn have always been 'shit' and can't even win a round on their own.

DigitalZero is such a fail merchant. I don't know who's more retarded, LeeAdama or DigitalZero. A tough one that.

Quote:
Bit of a hollow victory if you ask me, especially considering FAnG never even considered themselves contenders from the begining, youve still made us the apparent only 'opposition'. In fact, you even said that to me preround, despite me saying we werent playing for the win.
You claim that this was a rebuilding round for FAnG and you weren't interested in participating in any block wars, yet you blocked VS Apprime first. Hypocrite?

Having the whole HC team emoragequit is an achievement, congratulations in being the most fail HC team in the history of Planetarion!

Quote:
Perhaps justifying your preround alliance with Apprime?
We had no 'alliance' with Apprime pre-round. However, as we knew FAnG/NewDawn would try the same shit again, we agreed to keep an open mind and stay neutral towards each other until either one of us got blocked.

You're quite predictable and we knew you would start the block war again.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote