Thread: Military might
View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2013, 14:42   #69
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: Military might

yolo fckoff.
^^^^^^
Seriously though....

From a former App players perspective ( I am now neutral, and will continue to be for the rest of the round), FaNG/ND really made a hamfisted attempt at bringing down App firstly, and then TGV. I cannot speak from a TGV point of view because I wasn't playing for them, but no doubt it was the same.

There is more to PA than picking an alliance for you and your ally partner to PT on the same night, which is essentially all that they did. There were no defsoak runs, no class specific targetting, no race specific targetting, teamup compositions were ridiculously in-efficient, +5/6 hour prelaunching, 0 launch/recall/launch, random ETA recalls etc etc etc.

I apologise if I hurt some peoples feelings with my next statement, but whoever was running the militairy side of things for both these alliances, had either absolutely no idea on how to play the game on a micro level, let alone macro, or they lacked the skill and finesse to play the game to top tier alliance standard, and were lazy to put in the effort required to do it properly.

TGV/App are pretty much in the position where they can stagnate the round to a close, and really don't have to make any plays, but FaNG and ND still have their chance to win this round, they simply need to lift their game to the standard required, both militairily, and politicially. Perhaps an idea is to change the focus from alliance rank, to alliance relevant galaxy/planet ranks? Perhaps that will open up an avenue for you to expose, etc.

The round is not remotely over, it's halfway or there abouts? The question is, are FaNG/ND capable of pulling themselves and other allies together to work for the universal good, like the best tags of the past? Are they capable of making the talented strategic plays required to do so?

Do they still have the desire to do well either individually, or as a team?
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?

Last edited by [JungleMuffin]; 17 Apr 2013 at 15:11. Reason: proof read
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote