View Single Post
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 22:01   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Snap uk election?

The queen has to agree to dissolve parliament I guess. But it's theoretically about minimum 2-3 weeks from then to polling day. But I'm assuming the machinery of government would want more notice than that.

I can't see why Brown would want an election now though, unless he thinks there's a horrible downturn around the corner. (And even then, the economy has been so "depoliticised" that I can't see why people would look to Conservative policy to revitalise things. At the moment, it doesn't look like the Tories would have turned into a mean fighting force even with another 12 months, so why bother? Even if he wins then all he might accomplish is shortening his overall tenure as PM.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote