Thread: PA Players
View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 01:19   #60
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: PA Players

Wow I make an off the cuff comment and people from F-Crew actualy visit the forums and post. But when I really want them to go and post their views on a suggestion or something they all ignore me

As for whom I most respect, thats a tough one. Theres alot of people whom playing wise I should respect but whos attitude/playin style is bording on some or all the things I most dislike about PA thats its hard to say I totally respect them. I guess if I had to choose one it would probally be Zhil whom I have always found to be a more resonable top level player whom while he may not agree with you doesnt jump into attack mode and start throwing using rankings as a way to try and invalidate my views even though they know full well that good rankings (personal and alliance) will always be a struggle playing with the agenda of helping newbies/lowbies like myself and fcrew do
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote