View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2007, 14:54   #4
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Interesting Events to have happened to you recently

Well clearly I have no stories to post as my life is pretty-well documented here already, but there are two commnts I would like to make in regards to things things you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
To add to the sympathy they were showing me it was also felt it would be amusing to jump up and down and lean against the windows. I was not a happy bunny
Firstly, LOL

I want, neigh (no idea how to spell that correctly, so th horsey sound will have to do) demand a copy of the video. I only wish I had been there. I hope you will make Youtube my friend.

Quote:
2) This happened in a recent trip back home to Wales.

There was my, my brother (Elliot), his girlfriend, and one of our friends Graham who goes to a nearby uni but would need to crash over mine that night. ASG had been out earlier but was so drunk he had to leave by 9pm.
For my second point I would like to point that I had been drinking in Cardiff since 12:30 for two friends birthdays, so I was already a tad drunk when I met them.

The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote