View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2012, 09:47   #18
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: ODDR R48 returning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
now now kai thats not so nice...
ODDR proved that with active members we could mix with anyone..
And in rounds with few high actives we still did a damn sight better than that 'free Hex roids group'
looser than a french students knickers.
plz refrain from petty insults and so will i
and we will see this round
It wasnt meant as an insult, it was meant as a factual statement, ODDR isnt active or as organised as ToF was. Yes you will have some ToF members joining you but i would imagine all the decent ones will filter up into alliances such as CT, Apprime and HaveN. You will be left with the ones who want a lazy round or the ones that those alliances didnt want/need....

I like Heim and Donar, they are good players and people but i just dont beleive they will run ODDR near the level that ToF was run, especially as Heim stated because he was pushed into reforming it.

I do hope you guys do well, i know you guys will have fun but i just doubt you will affect the round in any way expect to boost the roid count of the top 3
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote