View Single Post
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 03:13   #35
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Saddams death, tragedy or great victory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
You are saying that you've considered murdering someone and thought life in prison would be worth it, but if they changed it to the death penalty that would make it a whole different kettle of fish?
I personally haven't, but I'm sure that others have, simply because prison is nowhere near as bad as being executed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I like your plan about executing people to raise money for the NHS. The old, if we execute people, then we can save more lives argument is genius.
Yeah, making people live in prison for 25 years, in which time quite a few die, and others would not be able to cope with real life after being out of prison while not improving the NHS and leaving victims of crime to rot is a far better route to take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
The moral system which includes supporting an NHS naturally requires opposition to the death penalty.
The NHS was just an example of a productive way to use the money.