View Single Post
Unread 15 Sep 2009, 12:22   #64
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Ascendancy v Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
Let me get this straight. P3nguins strategy to win the round is to bicker with VisioN? Apprime then gets themself a 10 million score lead

Same old Assassin.., losses sight of the big picture, getting involved in disputes that are meaningless for #1 spot. For all the good players in VisioN, too many have a RL to win the round. I would suggest you look at Apprime if you wish to win the round.

Now if I know AndroX, Bazza, Red & CBA.., I am sure the incs wont have gone unnoticed. Which is bad for you because they are stubborn
And same old Gary, making posts when your neither playing or even on irc

We retalled Vision fully becuase they did a TA on our fatest gal roid wise. Ie we didnt start the petty dispute other then hitting 2-3 gals a nite, 1 happening to be a vision one. Plus as me and Androx discussed it didnt help having CBA troll my pm making us change our targets to vsns gal. We have anyway since then spoke and sorted our differences. Just hope that CBA learns while hes actually got power within an alliance to not try and cause a problem, then complain after it.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote