View Single Post
Unread 5 Oct 2016, 04:26   #16
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Jintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Alternate shipstats

Xan fi was always able to roid xan fi (assuming they don't build ghost which i personally would since it owns). but if they descide not to build the ghost, they atleast now have a fighting chance vs fi. Xan fi still can't roid xan fr. overall i think xan fi looks good, raising the cost might actually make it too weak.

The syren is a little weaker than i like atm yes. Maybe a small nerf upwards so more people will build it. the biggest advantage of the syren is that usually less anti cr ships are produced than anti de ships making it easier to defend with it. But not too much or ter bs will be weaker. Atm ter de outperforms ter bs already slightly in effs.

Biggest advantages of the changes are the cr teamup is stronger & the overall eff balance looks better (which sadly isn't visible in your overview since it doesn't mention degree's of vulnerable)

Last edited by Jintao; 5 Oct 2016 at 04:37.
Jintao is offline   Reply With Quote