View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 23:11   #14
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about
Re: Who were you r49

I was 5:2:1, eventually, because I forgot round started and only started playing about tick 120. Ended up with dealer, knight and armageddon and asked who to join. Dealer helped me join app because of the obvious relationship between app and ult.

I was xan by accident and enjoyed playing it even though I'm not keen on cloaked ships. Helped that app went xan as an ally race.

Late started and played OK. Stockpiled a huge amount and then the day after CBA initiated all his roid I was playing with the mining page and accidently spent ALL my stock on roid! nearly 100mil on roids..

Needless to say i wasnt happy with that but hoped to hold on to them long enough to repay. This was of course fantasy being that i cant always night dc and cba, scott and a 'cousin' didnt either lol

I managed to finish 260th ish and wasnt to unhappy with that given the awful round i had.

I guess my favourite bit was contributing roids to other allys.. Lol