View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 09:04   #29
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Re: So yesterday I watched

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
Apparently, a lot of people found it an eye-opener on US-middle east politics.

I think that lot lives over the pond though.. and spend most their time hiding under rocks or running around waving flags.
I've been known to be a flag waving American from time to time. I really don't like oil companies, seems all they care about is profit, but can we really blame them for taking advantage of a majority of the developed countries dependance on oil and natural gases. I think one of the biggest wastes of oil and money is in blacktop roads, using oil as a byproduct and releasing sulfur-dioxide, just because it's cheaper to build than concrete roads which last way longer, are more durable, and don't create pollution.

I will however say that while not 100 percent positive, but more than likely our US government isn't really doing everything it can to research alternative energy, even though they claim to.