View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 11:37   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
So yesterday I watched

Born to fight
Up until now I didn't believe that it is possible to make a movie so bad that it becomes good again, but in this case just that happened. If you ever have the chance to watch this movie, do it. I had tears in my eyes from laughing.
The plot was just stupid, most of the stunts were absolutly unnecessary (Let's say you stand on a house and want to kick some guy on the ground on the head, would you turn two somersaults (hope that's the right word...) while flying down the house, just for greater effect? The movie had LOTS of these scenes. It all ended in a big orgy of violence, my guess is that at least twice as many people died as in Kill Bill. There was also lots of Thai patriotism. While in a normal Hollywood movie (like Independece Day or the Patriot) these flag-waving scenes may just make you smile a little, you can do nothing but laugh when some thai guy is holding his flag while at the same time kicking a football at some evil guy on a watchtower 30 meters away (evil guy gets hit by the ball, falls down the watchtower and dies, yay \o/) At least half of the movie consists of stupid scenes like this.
I didn't have such a great time in cinema in a log long time.