Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 13:10   #239
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
Also was there really no treaty signed in 1945 saying that hte allies should permanently have a military presence in germany or something? There probably wasn't, but there should have been.
Why should there have been one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
I should also add that for me 'occupied' means the army is there against the wishes of the country.
I've never seen any research suggesting that a serious number of Germans are opposed to the presence of American troops. It's pretty much a non-issue for most people though, much like it is with American troops in the UK. As they don't actually do anything nobody really cares that much.