Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 10:48   #237
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Didnt britain get affected so badly by the economic crises due to the lax laws imposed on the bankers from the goverment? which labour was in power during that time?

But they're not stupid when they believe the shite that labour and consev's throw at them!

Politics doesnt work, as it requires politicians.. and all politicians are corrupt, selfish and lazy.
The lax laws you talk about have been vogue in all capitalist countries for pretty much all of my lifetime (I'm nearly 40). I think its a bit unfair to blame the current Labour government for that.

Yes, people are stupid when they believe the shit that Labour and the Conservatives throw at them, but I think that most people with some intelligence would agree that the shit thrown by Labour and the Tories is slightly more sophisticated than the idiocy which pours forth from the BNP.

But yes, you are right, its a fancier form of the same sort of thing - instead of appealing to brain damaged individuals that believe that immigration is the cause of their problems, they are appealing to middle England idiots that want to drive 4x4s and send their children to posh schools and are worried about their mortgages and pensions.

I disagree with you when you say that all politicians are corrupt and lazy.
I think that Ken Livingstone is a pretty decent bloke. I would like to buy him a pint and discuss newts (if not Newt) and ask him if he could get me Hugo Chavez's autograph.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote